Factburger is a video sharing platform which its managers have no role in producing content and all content is produced by users.
Factburger complies with the dmca rules, respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. Each user must ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright.
will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. Factburger will also, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on Factburger’s service the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Factburger to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the video).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may file your notice by email: Info@FactBurger.com